Research Analyst - US (LHR)
Insights Driven ResearchFull time Full day
IDR is a tech-enabled platform of over 500,000+ industry leaders across multiple verticals and geographies. We connect consulting firms, life science firms, financial institutions, and corporate clients with vetted subject matter experts to make the right decision.
Comprehend and understand a project with an understanding of the time required to complete the project by delivering the required sample size. Screen subject matter experts per the criteria for qualitative and quantitative projects and ensure consultation between these experts and the client.
What will your typical day look like?
- Understand the specific requirements and goals of each market research project the clients assign.
- Identify and recruit suitable participants for online surveys, focus groups, consultations, and market research projects using tools like Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, Online Search Engines, and publicly available data.
- Engage with the relevant subject matter experts to understand whether they are the right fit for our clients.
- Submit the experts’ profiles to the team in-charge for further scrutiny and client approval.
- Communicate with experts and manage the calendar to schedule consultations and other meetings related to the project.
- Maintain a record of each expert/ participant, including but not limited to payment information/ basic details, and ensure each record is timely updated on the platform, and internal trackers.
- Timely address experts’ concerns and walk through all the steps of the project from onboarding to completion, including payment queries.
- Ensure that the compliance requirements at every step of the workflow are fulfilled.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security policies where relevant to the job.
- You enjoy doing things in a non-traditional way and think out of the box.
- You can adapt to a fast-paced environment and have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude focusing on results.
- You have an excellent commitment to confidentiality and responsibility with highly sensitive information.
- You have immaculate attention to detail to recognize the important signs quickly.
- You have strong academic credentials and/or experience in a customer-focused role.
- You're open to collaboration to get things done and try to bring your best to everything you do.
- You are highly motivated, goal-driven, and coachable.
- You're fluent (verbal and written) in English (mandatory). European language will be a plus.
06PM - 03AM
Askari Corporate Towers, Gulberg-III
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume