NisumFull time Full day
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Team: Business Agility
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “
Building Success Together,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels
We are looking for a skilled BI Engineer/Developer with experience in
MicroStrategy, SQL, and PL/SQL to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with business analysts and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain business intelligence solutions that meet the organization's needs
If you are a BI Engineer/Developer with a passion for delivering high-quality BI solutions and supporting business decision-making, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop solutions using MicroStrategy, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Develop and maintain MicroStrategy reports, dashboards, and cubes to support business decision-making
- Design and develop data models using SQL and PL/SQL to support BI solutions
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to extract data from various sources and transform it for use in BI solutions
- Collaborate with database administrators to optimize data models and database performance
- Monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions to ensure smooth operations
- Implement data security and privacy measures to protect sensitive data
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends in BI engineering and development
What You Know
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in BI engineering and development
- Strong experience with MicroStrategy, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Proficient in ETL processes, data modeling, and database design
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees' parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Business Support Assistant (Admin)- SC4
UNFull time Full day
WFP encourages female candidates and people with disabilities to apply. WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis. We are committed to promoting diversity and...
Programme Associate (Data Analyst)-G6
UNFull time Full day
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity...
National Consultant Photographer, Islamabad, Pakistan
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the worlds toughest places to reach the worlds most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...