GCP Network Engineer A4741
NisumFull time Full day
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Team: Engineering Services
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “
Building Success Together,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels
We are looking for a skilled GCP Cloud Engineer with network experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the network infrastructure for our cloud-based applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
As a GCP Cloud Engineer with network experience, you will collaborate with other members of our engineering team to ensure that our network infrastructure meets our business needs while adhering to industry best practices. You will also be responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting network-related issues
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, and maintain network infrastructure for cloud-based applications on GCP
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to ensure network infrastructure meets business needs
- Monitor and troubleshoot network-related issues
- Develop and implement network security protocols
- Work with other teams to ensure compliance with company security policies and standards
- Document network infrastructure and processes
- Continuously evaluate and recommend improvements to network infrastructure and processes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to cloud networking on GCP
What You Know
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a cloud engineer with network experience
- Strong experience with GCP networking services, such as VPC, Load Balancers, VPN, and Firewall rules
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
- Hands-on experience with network troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, and ping
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Bash
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience with network virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Google Cloud certification such as Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees' parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Head of Engineering - West Wharf
GSKFull time Full day
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Posted Date: May 30 2023 Job Purpose Provide leadership, technical expertise and strategic support in maintaining and improving Site infrastructure for the Site operations including Production and Storage of goods. Lead the teams...
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Office Assistant job is available in Karachi for a well-renowned sports club. An ideal candidate must be having a Graduation degree with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional verbal and written communication abilities,...
Credit Analyst (Corporate Banking)
Standard CharteredFull time Full day
Job : JOT to update Primary Location : Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Karachi Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 29/May/2023, 6:08:38 AM Unposting Date : 12/Jun/2023, 5:59:00 PM Responsibilities: Strategy To provide insightful, relevant, succinct and timely...