Quality Automation Engineer A4711
NisumFull time Full day
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Team: Engineering Services
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “
Building Success Together,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels
The company is seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join the team. As a QA Automation Engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing automated test scripts to ensure the quality and functionality of the software products of the clients
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach, execution, and report for the projects.
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Results-oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis with a high degree of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers are all essential in this role
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Monitoring all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis, and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Work with groups like Ops, Software Development, and Pre-sales to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
What You Know
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software testing and test automation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on agile projects.
- Must-Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, REST Assured.
- In-depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge of web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks as Data-driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. You should have produced 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on my own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning, and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing, and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic, and creative problem-solving skills.
- At least one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have a Web Test Client.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred, or equivalent practical experience.
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees' parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Fixed Term, Immunization (EPI) Officer, NOB, Lahore, Pakistan # 52328
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world's toughest places to reach the world's most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...
Research & Support Analyst
PremierBPOFull time Full day
We are seeking for Research & Support Analyst to join our team. To be successful in thisposition, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. We are looking for an individual with...
Consumer Insights Manager
British American TobaccoFull time Full day
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this...