Pre-Qualification of Vendors 2023-24 - Stationary Items
HelpAge InternationalFull time Full day
11th May, 2023
Last date to apply
29th May, 2023
Purchasing & Procurement
Request for Quotations - Stationary Items
HelpAge International helps older people claim their rights, challenge discrimination and overcome poverty, so that they can lead dignified, secure, active and healthy lives. Our work is strengthened through our global network of like-minded organisations – the only one of its kind in the world.
HelpAge International has been working in Pakistan for close to two decades through partners and an established country office since 2010. HelpAge has been actively involved in humanitarian and development projects. HelpAge has supported thousands of older people, their families and communities through our development programs including Livelihoods, Health, Disaster Risk Reduction and Advocacy for the protection of the rights of older people
HelpAge International, Pakistan is in the process of pre-qualifying of Vendors nationwide for Rent "Stationary Items" for the year 2023-2024:
1. Only Sales Tax Registered Vendors/Firms are invited to submit their profile for prequalification along with expression of interest (EOI) with following information in a sealed envelope clearly specifying the category applied for by 29th May 2023:
- NTN & GST Certificate
- Minimum 5 Year Relevant experience and past performance with list of clients;
- Capabilities with respect to personnel/staff, equipment, offices / locations (complete profile / introduction of organization)
- Financial position (Latest Audit Report and Bank Statement for last six months)
- Appropriate managerial capability;
- Copy of any ISO 9001/2000 certificates / local and international standard if applicable; and
- Commercial Address/Email/Contact details
- Registration with Govt./Semi Govt./Private Organizations (if any)
2. Applicants cannot apply if they:
- Are not registered with FBR and any applicable law/governing authority where registration is mandatory in the country.
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt.
- Have been convicted for an offense concerning professional conduct.
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct (proven by any means which the contracting authorities can justify).
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of taxes.
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information.
- Are in situations of conflict of interest (with prior relationship to project or family or business relationship to parties from HelpAge).
- Were declared at serious fault of implementation owing to a breach of their contractual obligations.
- Are on any list of sanctioned parties issued by the Pakistan Government, United States Government, and European Union.
3. Procurement Committee of HelpAge International, Pakistan reserves the right to either accept or reject any/ all applications without assigning any reason.
Note: Firms, already registered with HelpAge International, Pakistan should also apply afresh in the light of aforesaid information. Influence through any means during the process of pre - qualification / registration, would lead to disqualification, later on.
Deadline for submission of quotations is Monday 29th May 2023 at 11:30 am and no offer will be accepted after the deadline.
Quotations should reach to the office in a Sealed envelope having sender & receiver's information and mention request for “Pre-Qualification – Stationary Item”, You can submit your quotation via Courier or by hand in Sealed Envelope addressing HelpAge Procurement Department” HelpAge International Pakistan, G6 Ground Floor, Shah Tower, Near National Bank Islamic Branch, E-11/2 Markaz, Islamabad.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume