Senior Laravel Developer (MVC Expert)
Saivra TechnologiesFull time Full day
Saivra Technologies is seeking a Senior Laravel / PHP Developer with extensive experience in system architecture to join our fast-growing team. You will be joining an existing team of full-time, full-stack developers, a UX designer, a front-end developer, and a DevOps engineer. This role is ideal if you like to work across the stack to make a big impact on a small team. This includes some DevOps and SysAdmin work, mostly backend feature development, and coordination with the rest of the team to realize new features for our customers. We’re not looking for “just another” developer, but a truly senior team member, someone who can come in and be a player-coach and lead by example.
NOTE: You must have experience building Streaming Platforms (or similar libraries) and Storage system (aws, Wasabi) Payment methods Paypal, stripe etc .
Roles & Responsibilities
On a regular basis responsibilities will include:
- Architecting new features, and reimagining ways that existing ones can be improved
- Participate in regular code reviews, of both your code and the code of your teammates to help level everyone up
- Consider the performance impacts of your technical choices
- Help in designing backend feature development along with our Head of Product and other development team members.
- Write clean and maintainable backend code (we always use the latest stable Laravel and PHP versions)
- Constantly increase test coverage
- Participate in refactoring and eradicating technical debt — with the goal of ultimate developer experience.
- Optimize infrastructure for better scalability (we use AWS, CDNs, Nginx, Redis for caching, Laravel Forge, GitHub).
- Improve our components and Design System in collaboration with our front-end team
- Review code from your colleagues (we love PR reviews as a great way to share knowledge and find optimal solutions for any challenge).
- Keep code quality optimal.
Requirements & Qualifications
Qualified applicants will have experience with:
- You have expert knowledge of PHP.
- You have expert knowledge of Laravel.
- You have 2+ years of experience with PHP and Laravel development.
- You are an engineer by mindset and always try to understand how things work under the hood.
- You love to learn through doing. You’re ready to put in some hard work to expand your skills.
- Creating 3rd party integrations with external APIs.
- Experience scaling a large-scale, high-traffic Laravel application.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as a team member and independently.
- Ability to own development tasks from assignment through to production.
- As great communicators, we pride ourselves on proactive communication among the team.
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 - Rs150,000.00 per month
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume