WärtsiläFull time Full day
Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 74 GW of power plant capacity and more than 80 energy storage systems in 180 countries around the world?
In this fast-changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services - together. Want to join the ride?
As a Trainee Engineer, your work will focus on the following responsibilities:
- Actively seek to improve operations and maintenance knowledge of plant equipment.
- Develop complete understanding of Engine and its auxiliary systems.
- Assist the Superior in scheduling the overhauls.
- Assist maintenance staff during maintenance.
- Monitor all parameters in close liaison with senior shift members.
- Gain knowledge of Power Purchase Agreement plant O&M related clauses.
- Support Operation & Maintenance Managers in daily reporting and various analysis.
- Observe the health and safety guidelines at all times
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- BSC Engineer (Electrical) from a reputed university with good academic record.
- Registration from Pakistan Engineering Councel
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications.
- Fluency in English.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- High integrity and ownership.
- Target-oriented and self-motivated.
Job Location: Liberty Power, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Why you and us:
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership, and taking responsibility for our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have the courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true self. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
You will be a part of a global organization with a local presence and work in an exciting and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. We offer interesting and challenging work tasks, as well as personal and professional development in a great team.
How to apply
If you feel excited about being a part of this working environment and think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your job application through our career portal. Our recruiting tool recognizes the time zone where the job ad has been published and closes the application period according to the same time zone.
Are you still wondering if you should apply and would like to get something clarified? Any questions related to this position? Please reach out to our Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist – MESAA, [email protected]
Last application date: 26/05/2023
At Wärtsilä we value, respect, and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume