Process Improvement analyst
CureMD HealthcareFull time Full day
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
- Identify areas of improvement across the organization
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives, including documentation, process mapping, and training
- Develop metrics to track process performance and report on progress to management
- Collect and analyze performance data to identify trends, opportunities for improvement, and communicate findings and recommendations
- To build Power BI dashboards from DevOps data
- Conduct audits
- Assist in implementing best practices and methodologies in areas such as project management, quality assurance, and resource management.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Software Engineering, Quality assurance and Product Management, to identify areas for improvement and implement best practices.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an auditor or process improvement in the software industry with agile projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes, agile framework, quality assurance, project management, software audit practices, and industry best standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps and building Power BI dashboards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 is plus
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Senior Engineering Manager - Data & Analytics
British American TobaccoFull time Full day
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this...
Innovation Project Leader
The Welding Institute (TWI)Full time Full day
Innovation Project Leader TIM/MID Location: Lahore, Pakistan Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Job Profile: Senior Professional Salary/annum: Min - 1,381,402 – Max – 2,449,099 Reference number: 79/23 Closing Date: 12 June 2023 Note: Candidates may be offered and interviewed prior...
Consumer & Shopper Content Manager
The Coca-Cola CompanyFull time Full day
Position Overview: The Consumer & Shopper Creative Content Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation and implementation of marketing and advertising content aimed at engaging and appealing to consumers and shoppers. Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities: Develop and execute content strategies:...