EY Ford Rhodes - Assurance GT Program 2023
EYFull time Full day
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY Ford Rhodes. Chartered Accountants, is a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited (EYGL) providing Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy & Transaction Advisory services to our clients, both global and local, operating out of or seeking advice on doing business in Pakistan. With its Principal Office in Karachi and branches in Lahore and Islamabad, EY Ford Rhodes has been operating in Pakistan since 1948.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. You will participate in audit engagements, working effectively as a team member, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. You will confirm that the work you deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Audit is a sub-service line under Assurance at EY. Global Assurance's purpose is to inspire confidence and trust to help build a better working world. We do so by protecting and serving the public interest, promoting transparency, supporting investor confidence and economic growth and nurturing talent to provide future business leaders for the global marketplace. Click here to learn more about our Assurance service line.
What we look for
You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To qualify, you must have
Bachelor's in Accounting & Finance with granted exemptions in CA (AFC and CAF levels).
- ICAP - CAF Qualified (FTS-30 and above)
- Fresh ACCA affiliates
- Students holding degrees from accredited foreign universities are also encouraged to apply.
- Available to start full-time with the firm from 30th, May 2023.
What's in it for you
Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds – both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions. Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Test
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from 'EY Careers' to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will be called in for an online/on-site interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, sell yourself and also ask questions about life and work at EY. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Offer
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It's time to celebrate!
The last date of submissions of your profile is 14th May, 2023.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume