CBM Christoffel-Blindenmission Christian Blind Mission e.VFull time Full day
CBM (registered as CBM Christoffel-Blindenmission Christian Blind Mission e.V.) is an international development organisation committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the persons communities of the world. Based on our values and more than 100 years of professional expertise, we address poverty as a cause and a consequence of disability. We work in partnership to create an inclusive society for all.
This position is only filled locally. With contractual conditions of the respective country. An expatriation is not intended.
These are your responsibilities
- Support in reviewing project related annual budget application from partner.
- Review project related PPRs and finances on quarterly basis and provide feedback to the line manager.
- Ensure compliance of partners to programme quality standards for good development practice.
- Coordinate project visits with partner organisations, prepare necessary project documents and complete project visit reports
- Document best practices, case studies/high quality pictures, impact stories and lessons learned, challenges from project are adequately documented and shared with Line manager.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and projects documentation as per organisational standards
- Participates in and documents stakeholder meetings and liaises with relevant provincial and national networks as agreed with the line manager
- Reviews requests for adaptations of project plans and prepares recommendations to line manager and Head of Programs
- Facilitates project-related capacity development of partners and contributes to project evaluations as required (content-wise and logistically)
- Ensures effective communication with relevant persons at different levels internally and externally (e.g. CO, RO, IO, partners and other relevant stakeholders) and ensures smooth flow of information among all relevant stakeholders
- Supports project visits by CBM CO senior management, RO, IO and MA colleagues as well as back donors as required
- Takes over other related tasks as agreed with the line manager
- Commits to disability inclusive development and diversity
- Promotes CBM culture and values
- Develop projects monitoring plans and submit to line manager
- Carryout process monitoring of the projects and partners offices as per agreed schedule with implementing partners
- Provide constructive feedback to partners for improvements and report it to the line manager as well.
- Report any significant deviation to line manager/office and partner for course correction
- Develop regular monitoring reports with clear recommendations on project’s progress to organization internally and to the partners
- Addresses challenges in project implementation when they occur and flags serious challenges as soon as s/he notices
- Assist line manager in Compilation, consolidation and collate technical and operation inputs for concept note and proposal development according to funding requirement
- Support line manager to incorporate CBID advisor feedback in proposals and concept notes.
- Assist in development of concept notes and proposals in mutual consultation with line manager
- Facilitate new partners identification process in mutual consultation with line manager in different geographical locations of the country.
- Assist line manager in donor’s reporting ensure to meet requirements of reporting
- Maintain close liaison with partners on monitoring and reporting in mutual coordination with line manager
- Close coordination with all relevant stakeholders of the project including district level government authorities
- Internal coordination with other departments of the organisation including donors (in absence of line manager)
- Ensure following reports are up to date and are available at all times
- Project reports
- Monitoring reports
- Monthly reports
- Any other special report required by the project or office
- Any other task assigned by the line manager/Country Director (if required)
These are your qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Development Studies, Mater’s in Business Administration and alike. Master’s would be an added advantage
- Project Management Knowledge will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of professional experience in management and implementation of community based projects with National and/or International NGOs.
- Out of total experience, at least 2-3 years of working experience with INGO is a must
- Good knowledge and understanding of international development work and understanding of Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Knowledge and application of basic research methodologies – both quantitative and qualitative
- Very good understanding of principles in monitoring, reporting and evaluation
- Very good understanding of assessments and baseline studies
- Experience and understanding of Community Based Development
- Previous experience of working for persons with disabilities is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel and work long hours when required
- Adhere and commit to organisations values, code of conduct, and safeguarding policies.
What we offer
- A meaningful position with a lot of creative freedom in the world's leading organisation in the field of Disability Inclusive Development
How to apply
Please apply exclusively online via our applicant portal (see APPLY NOW)
A letter of motivation, CV and relevant (work) references complete your application
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person: Mrs. Benazir Awan , Tel.: +92 (0)51 8444278-9 (2 lines) ext. 102
We would like to further promote diversity in our teams and therefore welcome applications from people of different ethnic and social backgrounds, religions and world views, different ages and genders, and especially from people with disabilities
- Suitability is decisive, gender is irrelevant!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
NodeJs Developer Sc4626
NisumFull time Full day
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan Team: Enterprise Application Services Work Type: Full Time Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded...
Expert Tax Audits
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Description : Grade Level: L2 Location: Islamabad Last date to apply: May 31st, 2023 What is Expert Tax Audits? Expert Tax Audit is responsible for managing tax litigations of PMCL and all entities whilst ensuring that all tax notices are...
Communication and Information Management Assistant(Temporary)
UNFull time Full day
Interested candidates need to apply through the link given below: https://jobs.ilo.org/job/Islamabad-Communication-and-Information-Management-Assistant%28Temporary%29/936003601/ Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level Minimum Experience: 5 Years