Patient Enrollment Specialist
talent ibexFull time Full day
Overview:The Patient Enrollment Specialist within the Operations department will be responsible for collecting data from a variety of clinical or pharmaceutical research projects. The Patient Enrollment Specialist will be required to work collaboratively to align, compile, and manage data to be reported in a clear and concise manner, without error. We are looking for individuals who have a way of dealing with potential customers and the like with utmost sincerity and compassion
- Make outbound calls to patients to get them interested in vaccination trials
- Authenticate data collection forms and surveys
- Ensure that all CRMs are updated with the correct information and notes
- To have an extensive understanding of the study to ensure smooth delivery of information to patients and doctors over the phone
- To have exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture, names, addresses, and languages
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and practices
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You possess the knowledge and skills needed to interact with patients and healthcare professionals in an efficient and timely manner
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?You have superb English communication skills. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Professional Composure
- Empathy and hospitality
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent English Written and Verbal Communication
Learning and Takeaways:Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
What you can expect after applying?Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side! You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening. Good luck!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
National Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert
UNFull time Full day
Please apply through the following link and application submitted through the mentioned link will be accepted ONLY: National Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert (unido.org) Minimum Education: Masters Minimum Experience: 5 Years(At least 5 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and...
GENERIC VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Health Officer, NOB, FT, Karachi, Pakistan # 97183
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...
Consultant (Civil Engineer)
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Purpose of the Consultancy/Background Purpose of the consultancy is to get the refurbishment of health Centres as per quality standards/specifications and to oversee the refurbishment works at provincial level Planned timelines (subject to confirmation) 3 months, to start from July...