Intern (Summer Internship Program)
British American TobaccoFull time Full day
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GBS PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS FOR OUR SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
FUNCTION: Multiple (Marketing, HR, Finance, Legal)
LOCATION: Lahore, Pakistan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
In our Summer Internship Program, Interns will be assigned various projects depending on the function or department they join in. The interns are expected to execute projects in the given timelines and will be required to present to their line managers and other stakeholders involved.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU IN THIS SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Depending on the department the intern joins in accountabilities will vary.
Some generic accountabilities include :
- Delivering on assigned project/s within timelines
- Working beyond projects and assisting managers in day to day activities (also called BAU – Business as usual activities)
- Interns are expected to work with teams and exhibit team work
- Interns will be monitored on not just delivery of work but on “how” the work was delivered which include a range of behaviors and ethos being observed
- The intern may be required to engage with a multitude of people with different cultures and backgrounds across teams working in other BAT countries
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in any related field
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, agile, and independent
- Excellent academic record
- Microsoft Skills – Excel and PowerPoint
- Some roles will require PowerBI or other technical skills including design and content creating capabilities.
- Candidate with Canva/Photoshop, Videography/Photography skills would be an added advantage
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume