Securities & Derivatives Senior Manager
CitiFull time Full day
The Securities & Derivatives Senior Manager is a senior level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Identify project resources, monitor work and budget, and mitigate risks
- Ensure satisfactory completion of daily project operations in backing of existing and new clients, including all regulatory requirements
- Develop, implement and track appropriate KPIs (key performance indicator) and SLAs (service level agreement) for the group
- Recommend and implement new systems and enhancements to securities processing procedures
- Provide an in-depth analysis and develop solutions to issues related to securities processing or hedge fund activities
- Conduct discovery and due diligence activities with clients to meet their needs
- Assess service quality and identify areas for improvement
- Advise and coach new/lower level personnel
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Subject matter expert in at least one area of Securities and Derivatives processing
- Advanced knowledge of hedge funds activities including calculation of Net Asset value (price), recording of corporate actions, reconciling cash and holdings, and pricing of securities
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Securities and Derivatives Processing
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume