Key Accounts Executive - Islamabad
Mondelēz InternationalFull time Full day
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You develop and deliver new product and promotional activity across a customer base.
How you will contribute
- Build and develop healthy and sustainable relationships with all customers in your portfolio.
- Utilize sales capabilities to execute for base, NPD and promotional activity.
- Carry out comprehensive and timely analysis of business performance for all customers in your portfolio and take corrective action to ensure delivery of agreed annual KPI’s.
- Identify, win and maintain the maximum number of Perfect Stores in the customer base.
- Proactively interact with field sales teams to ensure availability of stock.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Demonstrable track record in building strong customer and stakeholder relationships, preferably in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods area
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Passion for sales, flexibility, soft skills
Education / Certifications:
Minimum a Bachelors Degree
Job specific requirements:
1-2 years of relevant work experience
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume