Senior CRM Operations Executive
CareemFull time Full day
Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
Careem CRM & Martech team is on a mission to provide the right communication to the right customers at the right time. As a key part of the growth lever, we enable teams to plan and deliver the right offers and achieve scalable growth. We provide the idea nurturing and challenging environment to achieve our ambitious goals. We support psychological safety and ensure that every team member works in the most productive environment. As a Senior CRM Operations Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing CRM lifecycle programs across the engagement platform. This role will work closely with internal and cross-functional teams across global markets to assess, plan and execute the engagement marketing strategy through triggered communications via dedicated channels [email, push, sms, in-app, webhooks, digital, etc].
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams and CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaign
- Manage the campaign execution process for growth hacks to ensure regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed customer deadlines
- Build emails, Push Notifications, In-app and other channel campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Post campaign analysis & reporting
What you'll need
- Preferred of 2+ years experience in Braze, Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Basic knowledge/understanding of customer journey communications such as drip campaigns, trigger based events, etc
- Basic proficiency with Email coding (responsive design - HTML, CSS) languages
- Analytical skill; understanding marketing / campaign data and drawing relevant insights
- Preferable: Basic understanding of SQL, Excel for data analysis, Google Analytics
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume