Expert Business Support (Mat Cover)
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: Contractual Mat Cover (06 months)
Last date to apply: 23rd May
What is Expert Business Support?
As an Expert Business Support your responsibilities include but are not limited to contract management, sales pipeline management, projects, operational matters, liaising & follow-up with the stakeholder within and outside Jazz Business. The role is of key importance to ensure smooth business operations and manage customer experience.
What does an Expert Business Support do?
- Responsible for end-to-end management of contracts in liaison with legal, presales etc.
- Develop reporting and action plan for Contract deviation analysis and identify the revenue leakages.
- Perform & handle projects, initiatives & deliverables as assigned from time to time by line manager.
- Generate visibility and maintain dashboard on the various KPI assigned to the team and identify gaps.
- Prepare presentation for the weekly meeting with the management regarding channel, region, team level performance.
- Responsible for maintaining the Opportunities pipeline on weekly basis and to generate valuable insights.
- Assist line manager and team on various Business Analysis assignments.
- Manage and arrange trainings & business meeting for the team.
- Must be updated on all current policies, procedures, promotions, products and value-added services offered by the company and share information with the relevant stakeholder.
- Responsible for the projects assigned ensure meeting timelines of the assigned tasks.
- Maintain excellent liaison with the contract management stakeholders like presales, legal etc.
- Responsible of improving the overall contract management process
- Review and take necessary measures to make the contract management process efficient and as per business requirements.
- We are looking for someone having minimum bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science
- Prior experience in a contract management, reporting and analysis role.
- The applicant should have high proficiency in operating MS Office Tools, especially in MS Excel & MS Power point.
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires:
- The ability to build strong relationships with legal, presales and other teams and stakeholders.
- Meet assigned timelines
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have:
- Coordination and Liaison
- Contract Management
- Reporting & Analysis
Essential skills the candidate must have:
- Microsoft Office must be expert in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume