Senior Data Analyst II
CareemFull time Full day
Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
The Careem Analytics team’s mission is to build and track the full lively picture for Careem businesses and experiences, uphold the experience bar, provide actionable insights, formulate problems and contribute to solving them. As part of this team, you will be a core team member fulfilling this mission. You will be working alongside the top analyst talent of the region, leveraging modern analysis and visualization tools to solve the region’s day to day problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive and support your designated squad by converting complex data and findings into compelling narratives which drive business decisions with clear actionable insights
- Define, instrument, and maintain new and existing business critical metrics
- Run experiments and develop dashboards and data visualizations to communicate results to leadership.
- As a senior IC you will also be expected to provide technical mentorship to the team
- Scope out clear requirements for the data engineering team and ensure accountability on data quality
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of professional full-time experience working with data teams and internal or external stakeholders
- Ability to code Python or R and complex SQL queries
- Ability to build strong and compelling narratives based on deep insights and communicate them effectively in leadership forums
- Strong track record in delivering high impact from data through leading multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills, critical thinking, and judgment. Ability to proactively influence senior stakeholders through flexible and varied approaches
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume