Radiographer, Home Health Care Services
Outreach Services, Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
The Aga Khan University Hospital in addition to its five Hospitals creates access through its Outreach Services which include Clinical Laboratories, Outpatient Medical Centres, Pharmacy services, Home Health and other services. Outreach Services are designed to provide primary to secondary healthcare services to patients near their homes and are present in several cities across Pakistan. Outpatient Medical Centres offer a range of specialty clinics including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Cardiopulmonary, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Physiotherapy, and cater to children, adults, and elderly patients for general health checks or specific disease consultations
You will be responsible to:
- provide safe, competent, individualized x-ray procedures at patient home located in different areas
- perform radiology-related procedures and handle portable x-ray machine and other equipment
- position x-ray equipment at proper distance and angle from patient body to present clear and undisturbed view
- select cassette (if procedure is performed with CR) and perform diagnostic x-ray procedures on patients as prescribed by clinicians
- determine proper voltage, current and desired exposure time for each radiograph
- process image/film and check quality as required
- ensure timely patient examination and image archiving
- perform exposure procedure from different angles as prescribed by physicians
- schedule patients for x-ray procedures if required
- maintain equipment by cleaning and making minor adjustment as may be required and report to supervisor in case of any fault or breakdown
- wear personal radiation dosimeter (OSL) and ensure the availability of radiation shielding devices including lead aprons, gonad and ovarian shields and T-shields
- ensure timely charging and reporting of procedure, and liaise between Radiology and Home Health Services for better patient services.
You should have:
- Intermediate in Science preferably having Bachelor’s degree in Science or one-year Radiography certificate course from a recognized institute
- at least two to three years of experience as a Radiographer or having completed at least one year of traineeship in Radiography from a reputable hospital
- knowledge of judging film quality, patient positioning, film developing, supplies handling general record keeping
- good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills
- good working knowledge of diagnostic procedures and operation of equipment
- willingness to work in shifts.
You should send your detailed CV by email to [email protected] and mention "Radiographer, Home Health Care Services" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by May 31, 2023
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Transporter, Clinical Laboratory
Clinical Laboratory, Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
Introduction The Aga Khan University Hospital Clinical Laboratories are the first and only in Pakistan to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), which is considered as a gold standard in laboratory testing in the world. We are...
National Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert
UNFull time Full day
Please apply through the following link and application submitted through the mentioned link will be accepted ONLY: National Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert (unido.org) Minimum Education: Masters Minimum Experience: 5 Years(At least 5 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and...
Food Technologist (Sweets & Beverages) for Pakistan
GivaudanFull time Full day
Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with passion and creativity, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn...