Site Manager - Electrical
SiemensFull time Full day
Site Manager Electrical – Lahore Pakistan
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Join our project execution team BU Transmission Solution as Site Manager Electrical and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Site Manager Electrical in BU Transmission Solution will work with a project execution team, which is responsible for execution and completion of High Voltage Grid Stations projects in line with time, cost and quality requirements.
- Ensures strategic and organizational alignment, steering and controlling of all project execution activities.
- Is responsible for profit & loss, and timely completion of project under execution.
- Ensures compliance with Corporate, Finance, Legal, Quality and EHS standards for all projects.
- Is responsible for from taking over the project from Sales team till the completion and closing out.
- Plans human resources, and their recruiting, management, coaching, assessment, and development of employees to ensure a long-term target achievement with motivated staff.
- Actively communicates with all stakeholders and responsible for resolution of project related issues.
- Proactively sets up a contract and claim management strategy in the projects, with involvement of assigned CPMs/ contract managers.
- Supports the team in identifying, evaluating, assessing and escalating risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities.
- Supports procurement team to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Work as project team member to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and related fields
- At least 08 years’ experience in Projects Execution
- Project Management Certification / [email protected] certification would be a plus
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume