Senior Recruitment Specialist
FAIR Consulting GroupFull time Full day
Do you have what it takes to join FAIR Consulting Group?
Are you a kindhearted person who values honesty, integrity, transparency, and loyalty?
- Are you a technology enthusiast with a passion for learning and motivated by challenges?
- Are you keen to work in a high-performing role where quality and innovations are your KPI's?
- Are you sharing our view that giving back to the community and taking social responsibility comes naturally in your personality?
If you can relate to above, we should be talking!
FAIR Consulting Pakistan is growing and we're now looking for a motivated and ambitious Recruitment Ninja to join our team in Karachi, for a full-time position
We recruit knowing that the person coming on board is a good long-term fit culturally and professionally. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination
What will you do
- Be FAIR's HR & recruitment ninja!
- Responsible to manage recruitment team
- Strong focus on end to end recruitment and onboarding the best talents
- Preparing and posting jobs to appropriate job boards
- Sourcing and attracting candidates in the IT and management consulting domains (via LinkedIn)
- Building influential candidate relationships throughout the recruitment process
- Screening job applications, short listing suitable candidates, conducting initial phone calls, and booking interviews
- Assessing applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboarding employees end to end from access set up to maintaining the relationship
- Assist workforce manager in day to day tasks
- Help evolve, document, refine and update FAIR’s internal operational processes and policies
- Represent FAIR professionally in both client and team situations
You should have
- At least 6 years of experience in a recruitment role with 2 years in international recruitment
- Client facing personality with a high level of interpersonal and verbal skills
- Very comfortable with LinkedIn sourcing and advertising via multiple channels
- Organised and self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- An understanding of talent attraction tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Understanding of IT and Technology recruitment (ideally in Software development, Consulting, Solutions Architecture etc).
- Interest in picking up and learning technologies
- Experience using online recruitment candidate management tools/system is advantageous
- IT consulting industry experience is highly regarded
Although it is important that you have the experience and background that will set you up for success in your role, we look beyond isolated skill sets. We primarily look for ambition and passion, for outstanding individuals who have chosen their professions out of interest and joy before anything else
You would strongly relate yourself with the following words:
- Honest, Transparent, Loyal with Integrity
- Passionate, Hard worker, Hungry to learn
- Flexible, Innovative, Proactive
- Positive, Collaborative, Self-driven, "Can do" attitude
What’s most important at FAIR?
We live and breathe our core values of
honesty, integrity, transparency and loyalty
What drives us?
Our passion for IT innovation and delivering quality customer outcomes
How do we operate?
We’re collaborative, proactive and supportive
What do we look for?
Ambition and drive in outstanding individuals who have chosen their professions out of interest and joy before anything else
If this resonates with you, we should be talking! Although it is important that you have the experience and background that will set you up for success in your role, we will look beyond isolated skill sets; our culture is our key to success
Born in Sydney, FAIR is a boutique consulting firm that partners with iconic Australian brands to create digital experiences. We love to break down complex business problems and processes to create and deliver end-to-end transformations. By prioritising the quality of our work, we are able to turn CX, digital transformation and cloud solutions into defined processes supported by best practices
We strive always to be: "FAIR – to our Employees, Customers, Partners and the Community
Benefits for you:
- Do you love to learn? Training and certifications are on us - you learn, we pay!
- Enjoy staying up to date and have exciting career goals? We offer a generous bonus for completing your development plan activities and upskilling
- We value your dedication and give a handsome bonus for billable utilisation on customer projects
- We love to have fun with our biweekly social activities, annual team getaways. We also have a fun budget for you to plan the activities!
- We recognise teams and individuals for their great work
- You can celebrate your birthday with a day off. It’s on us
- We love to give back to our communities and encourage our team to do the same. We offer four additional days off a year for community work
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family during this special time
- OPD for you and your immediate family, plus IPD for your parents as well
- PK “Consultant of The Year” - We offer sponsorship to one of our outstanding consultants every year to work and live in Australia
- PK Sponsorship - an opportunity to visit Australia and work directly with your colleagues /clients in AU on short-term visa
- EOBI and Gratuity for your service with us
- We work a minimum of four days from the office and support you in traveling to the office with our Fuel Allowance or Fuel Card
• International Recruitment • Accountability, Pro-activity and Communication
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Manager- Business Consulting- Internal Audit- Insurance- Rapid Innovation
EYFull time Full day
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your...
GENERIC VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Health Officer, NOB, FT, Karachi, Pakistan # 97183
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...
Customer Services & Logistics Planner
GSKFull time Full day
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Posted Date: May 29 2023 Job Purpose: 1. Manage Finish Goods imports by carrying out all documentation and activities as per group guidelines and compliance. 2. By carrying out business operations in close...