Test Automation Engineer
MTBCFull time Full day
Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Experience: 4 YearsDeadline: June 16, 2023Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
As a Test Automation Engineer with 4-5 years of experience, your primary responsibility will be to design and develop automated test scripts and frameworks using TestComplete, Cypress, Selenium, and other relevant tools. You will be working closely with the development team to ensure that the software product is delivered to the market with high quality
Your responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to develop test scenarios and test cases.
- Designing and developing automated test scripts using TestComplete, Cypress, Selenium, and other tools.
- Implementing automated testing frameworks for UI, API, and other types of testing.
- Executing automated test scripts, analyzing test results, and reporting defects.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure that the code meets quality standards and that automated tests are integrated into the continuous integration and delivery process.
- Collaborating with the development team to identify and resolve issues and to provide feedback on test results.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing automated test suites.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest testing tools, methodologies, and technologies.
Tools / Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in software testing, with at least 2 years of experience in test automation.
- Experience with TestComplete, Cypress, Selenium, and other relevant tools.
- Strong understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies, and best practices.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
If you meet the requirements for this position and are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration
Does not matter
Nature of Job
Work From Office
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Senior PR Specialist
Reach FirstFull time Full day
Position Title: Senior PR SpecialistJob timings: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PMReporting to: Assistant Managing DirectorDepartment: MarketingLocation: Bahria Town Phase 4 Rawalpindi About Us: Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to...
Digital Marketing Manager
Reach FirstFull time Full day
Position Title: Digital Marketing ManagerJob Timings: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PMReporting to: Assistant Managing DirectorDepartment: MarketingLocation: Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi About Us: Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to...
Dairy Development Officer - Pindi Bhattian
FrieslandCampinaFull time Full day
Dairy Development Officer is responsible for planning and implementing the activities for continuous improvements in agri and livestock management for local farmers to ensure the availability of quality milk in required volumes. The position requires to create a platform for...