Legal Entity Controller - Pakistan
The Coca-Cola CompanyFull time Full day
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
Overall responsibility for Accounting, Tax and Reporting, (both US GAAP and Local GAAP Statutory accounts) for Pakistan. Partner with Corporate stakeholders and Operating Unit (OU) and Franchise Unit (FU) leadership on complex transactions and supply models.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full accountability for US GAAP, IFRS and all local accounting regulations for a number of Legal entities while safeguarding the resources of the company, by enforcing internal controls and company policies
- Provide guidance on accounting treatment and summarize complex technical accounting requirements, in order to ensure full compliance with US and local GAAP
- Drive effective business partnership with Corporate and OU/FU stakeholders enabling them to meet their business goals and identify process and service improvements
- Liaise with Corporate and OU/FU stakeholders to ensure all financial transactions are recorded appropriately and in compliance with Corporate Governance requirements.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in the Coca-Cola system or equivalent multinational environment;
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing) and has excellent communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS/Local GAAP and Tax Planning and Compliance
- Solid experience with internal and external Audits
- Exhibits Growth Behaviors (Empowered, Curious, Inclusive and Agile)
- Able to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across different teams to lead change efforts
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and take a proactive approach in solving problems
- Strong analytical capability and ability interpret and present Financial Statements
- Capable of following through and focus on time-sensitive execution with limited supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptation to evolving roles & responsibilities
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and hard-working
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume