Mindshare | Senior Media Planner - Digital
MindshareFull time Full day
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Media Planner – Digital to join us. You will work closely on an extremely challenging yet highly motivating client. You will work closely with the General Manager Digital and existing teams to devise digital strategies for a portfolio of brands.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to General Manager Digital
3 best things about the job:
- You get to work some of the largest clients in the country.
- Get to work closely with top publishers such as Google & Facebook.
- Get to explore new digital platforms for your campaigns
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand and manage client expectations and work on deliverables
- Independently manage the client and bring in new digital ideas for the client/brand portfolio.
In six months:
- Setting the digital way-forward for brands, setting the digital direction.
- New platform exploration and develop connected platform digital media solutions.
- Successfully pitch for new businesses.
In 12 months:
- Emerged as the contact person both internally and amongst clients for digital solutions.
- Become the team lead on the account.
- Showcase digital work done for awards.
What your day job looks like at Mindshare:
- Develop and lead digital strategy and introduce innovative executions.
- Liaise with media partners to align objectives and strategies and provide input in negotiating and implementing digital media solutions.
- Oversee execution of media plans and help with implementation of new platforms. Be responsible for monthly spending.
- Develop reporting standards and track overall progress and target achievement.
- Maintain client relationships and drive digital agenda with client teams.
- Explore new platforms and maintain relationships with existing partners to get best deals as well as introduce new opportunities.
- Maintain client and partner relationships at appropriate levels.
What you’ll bring:
- Keen interest in digital and digital trends.
- Google Certified, (otherwise will need to be certified before the end of probation)
- Strong oral and written communication skills/ presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to set and meet multiple demands within challenging deadlines.
- Must be a BBA / MBA from a reputable university of equivalent.
- 3-4+ years’ experience in digital planning / marketing / media.
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team –
. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at
and follow us on Twitter
The Pakistani media and entertainment industry expected growth in 2018 is 10%. The introduction of 3G and 4G along with a Cellular Mobile Tele-density of 70.83% makes Pakistan’s an exciting market with enormous potential. The rapidly increasing 45 million user internet subscriber-base with a 50mn broadband subscriber base (24.5% penetration) shows an optimistic growth for any media and advertising professional.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume