NielsenIQFull time Full day
We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service. In this role, you will execute projects with limited supervision by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data
- Set up and refresh cyclical reports
- Draft reports and presentations (category overview as well as issue-based) building a story and finalizing conclusions and proposing recommendations
- Reviews data for errors and inconsistencies
- Use internal tools and data sources
- Prepare initial client correspondence
- Attend client meetings and presentations
- Discuss analysis design to best answer client questions with the support of Senior team member
- University degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or other related fields is a must, preferred Postgraduate
- Preferably 6 months to 1 year of working experience in Market Research
- Knowledge of using advanced Excel & Powerpoint. Power BI or Other BI tools would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Strong communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- High level of client service skills and understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with the latest updates on our business and #LifeAtNIQ? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume