Specialist Billing Operations
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity!
We are now looking for a Specialist L2 Billing Operations that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
What you will do
Help with Assurance support activities
- Handle incident management
- Assist with Problem management
- Perform system administration
- Work with Billing operations
You will bring!
Education: Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or equivalent.
- Years of experience required: 3-5 years’ relevant experience in billing operations.
- Required Skills: OS/Shell scripting, RDBMS database knowledge, SQL Scripting
- Have analytical thinking & quick problem solver
- Hands on telecom billing Operations experience
Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Information sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson Products and Services Knowledge
- English communication skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Crafting, innovating, applying expertise & technology
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad
Req ID: 723619
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume