Reach FirstFull time Full day
Position Title: Web Developer
Job Timings: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Reporting to: Web Developer Manager
Location: Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi
Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to our clients. We also build and operate multiple business units within various industries. Performance is at the core of everything we do. We go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve impactful growth for all our clients.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- Certification(s): Not mandatory but certification in a relevant field is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a WordPress, Shopify Developer.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments, We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- Continuous Coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment–employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- As an equal employment opportunity provider, Reach First makes all decisions of employment purely on the basis of merit.
- Review designs created by web designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions
- before starting on workWrite code to implement those visual elements into various web pages
- Convert PSDs figma designs into CMSs like wordpress, Shopify, magento etc
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end
- developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the webapplicationsMaintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements intechnology
- Meet tight deadlines as required
- At least 2 years' working experience as a junior web developer.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Understanding the entire web development process, with an emphasis on design and development.
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance
- 2 x Eid Bonus [25% of Base Salary]
- Annual Bonus [Up to 50% of Base Salary]
- Medical Insurance
- OPD Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Gym Reimbursement
- National Holidays [All National Holidays]
- Marriage Leaves [Up to 1 Week]
- Annual Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Casual/Sick Leaves [8 Days/Year]
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume