Manager- Technology Consulting- SAP- MM/PTP- EY Rapid Innovation
EYFull time Full day
As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Rapid Innovation
As a Multinational Member Firm in the EY network, Rapid Innovation, based in Pakistan, exclusively provides its services to MENA based EY Member Firms across the MENA region, excluding Pakistan. The work is executed remotely by working virtually with our MENA onshore teams and sometime may require travel to MENA EY offices.
Must have at least 2 End-to-End Implementations in S4 and 1 in ECC.
- Must have capabilities Consumable Purchasing, Procurement of Direct Materials, Intercompany Stock Transfer, import procurement Services procurement, Blanket Procurement process, Intra Company scenarios Vendor Returns, Sub-contracting Process, Vendor Consignment Process Inventory Management, Approval Release Setup, Output Management, Pricing Procedures
- Knowledge of SAP MM solution capabilities and business process configurations
- Configuration of master data and be able to guide and train the users on Business Process.
- Significant, proven customizing experience within SAP MM
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP MM
- Thorough understanding of Purchase to pay cycle within SAP
- Experienced in playing a major role in implementation projects
- Excellent consultancy skills and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in writing functional requirements / designs
- The ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Have experience in VAT enablement preferably in Gulf countries
- Bilingual is preferred
Key Profile Requirements:
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit gap analysis.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate functional solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions
- Identify, document, and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution
- Experience providing production support to the client business
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP Request to Order, SCM, PTP, Workflow solutions following defined quality processes and standards.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume