VP Sales (Remote)
Reach FirstFull time Full day
Position Title: VP Sales
Job Timings: 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM
Reporting to: ManagingDirector
Location: Islamabad/ Lahore
Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to our clients. We also build and operate multiple business units within various industries. Performance is at the core of everything we do. We go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve impactful growth for all our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced VP of Sales to lead our sales team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing successful sales strategies, building high-performing sales teams, and driving revenue growth. In this role, you will work closely with the executive team to develop and implement sales plans, identify new business opportunities, and drive revenue growth.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in sales and business development, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments, We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- As an equal employment opportunity provider, Reach First makes all decisions of employment purely on the basis of merit.
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team
- Conduct scheduled meetings with appropriate team members
- Train and motivate sales representatives to achieve sales targets
- Identify new business opportunities and potential markets
- Manage the sales pipeline and ensure timely follow-up with leads and clients
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape
- Work closely with the executive team to develop and implement sales plans
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of sales performance, keep daily record of KPIs
- Provide feedback, strategic advice and guidance to the company president, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives
- Experience managing a high-performing sales team
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices, particularly in the digital marketing industry
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance
- 2 x Eid Bonus [25% of Base Salary]
- Annual Bonus [Up to 50% of Base Salary]
- Medical Insurance
- OPD Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Gym Reimbursement
- National Holidays [All National Holidays]
- Marriage Leaves [Up to 1 Week]
- Annual Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Casual/Sick Leaves [8 Days/Year]
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume