i2c inc.Full time Full day
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Execute compelling performance analyses – with crisp data visualizations and observations
- Understand project/assignment objectives, execute with great purpose and deliver quality
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use-cases overall, and in the domain of analytics specifically
- You are known for delivering ad hoc analysis, reports, data explorations in a timely manner
- In a short amount of time, you’ll have ideas and input on how we can improve frameworks, and understand customer, client and business dynamics in new ways.
- You utilize analytical and critical thinking skills to surface accurate and compelling insights
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- Create analytically focused presentations based on frameworks and with guidance of the senior team
- Extract, summarize and analyze data, identify key insights for presentation
- Provide comprehensive analytics support to partner teams
- Ask clarifying questions to understand the objectives and decisions that are informed by the analysis
- Utilize descriptive and predictive analytics to discover new insights, and build data products
- Create visualizations that elegantly represent complex information
- Communicate analysis to stakeholders and executives in verbal, visual, and written media
A GREAT FIT WILL HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW ATTRIBUTES
- Just starting a professional career, perhaps with a few years of experience
- A storyteller, with a knack for communicating concepts in presentations
- Some experience executing analytics projects
- Excellent with Excel and PowerPoint
- You find ways to do things smarter through automation
- Strong communication skills
- Understand the payments and/or retail banking industry
- Natural curiosity
- Bias toward action
- Commitment to accuracy, honesty and ethics.
- Fluency with data, analytics, and visualization technologies (SQL, Microsoft Powe BI, R, Python, VBA, etc).
- Knowledge of analytics techniques such as general linear model, ANOVA, decision trees, linear regression etc.
- Fundamental understanding of hypothesis testing & campaign design.
- Fundamental understanding of standard predictive and classification models; when to use and how to interpret results.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Business Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Experimental Psychology, Mathematics, Operational Research, Information Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics.
We are looking for
- Education: Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in Business Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Experimental Psychology, Mathematics, Operational Research, Information Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics.
- Experience: Fresh to 3 year of relevant experience
- Understand the payments and/or retail banking industry desired not mandatory.
- Good data sense with ability to connect the data dots to form solid and credible thesis and storylines.
- Good business acumen with ability to structure the real-world problems into quantitative framework to yield proper data science approaches.
- Strong communication skills.Fluency with Office tools (PPT, Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong logic building & ETL capabilities to extract and transform data.
- Fluency with data, analytics, and visualization technologies (Microsoft Power BI, R, Python, VBA, etc)
Perks & benefits
At i2c, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Vehicle Lease Facility
Child Education Assistance
On-site Day Care Facility
Gym and Play Area (Table tennis)
Meals on House
Value Creation Incentive Plan
Technical Certification Sponsorship
Long Service Cash Rewards
Performance Cash Rewards
Outpatient (Self, Spouse & Parents)
Annual, Sick and Casual Leaves
ATM, Vending Machine and Coffee Machines
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume