International Medical CorpsFull time Full day
19th May, 2023
Last date to apply
31st May, 2023
Date of Announcement
May 19, 2023
Regular Contract (Limited to Project tenure)
Nature of Contract
Islamabad (Frequent traveling to field locations)
Sr. Manager HR/ Administration
No. of Positions
Application Submission Deadline
May 31, 2023
International Medical Corps invites applications from candidates fulfilling the mentioned Job specifications.
Note: International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at www.internationalmedicalcorps.ethicspoint.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and share the information about human resources that meets needs.
- Assist the Sr. Manager HR/ Admin in shortlisting the candidates for the interviews, tests, and do the background checks of employees to fill vacant and new positions.
- Conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organization goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for internal and government reporting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures.
- Keep track of performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Properly record benefits programs such as life, health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Assist in maintaining monthly payroll, generated through HRIS system.
- Oversee the locally maintained human resource database. Ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked and prepare payroll from the database in coordination with finance department.
- Assist in the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or government authorities, or other departments in the organization.
- Writes and delivers presentations to staff regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures.
- Follow up with the field offices on the online timesheets, overtime, absenteeism and other HR documentation.
- Assist Sr. Manager HR/ Administration in the day-to-day HR related orientations refreshers and other queries from staff.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Improved knowledge on the MAST trainings, safeguarding policies and procedures and guide other staff members as well for strict adherence and report violation.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed in this document are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and not necessarily all inclusive.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A university degree in any social sciences disciple.
- Previous work experience in HR/ Administration/ Govt. Liaison will be preferred.
- Previous NGO experience will be preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent self-motivation skills
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Must work independently under difficult conditions
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven capabilities in leadership required
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
- Fluency in spoken Regional Languages. Communication in National & International Language will be an edge.
Code of Conduct:
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
If this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one’s own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps’ policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
For immediate consideration, please apply through Brightspyre. The last date for submission of applications is May 31, 2023.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume