Staff Engineer NAS
u-bloxFull time Full day
You will join a team of highly experienced Software Engineers developing wireless protocol stack software for modems using the latest cellular technologies. The role involves architecting, designing, implementing and testing real time embedded software components. The job offers an opportunity to do highly challenging, interesting work in a global R&D team developing complex cellular products, and provides excellent compensation & benefits with a good career path
- Develop cellular protocol software for modems using embedded real-time C/C++.
- Create detailed technical documentation for developed functional blocks or features.
- Implement new features according to requirement specification and project plan.
- Work on cellular requirement specifications, design, test plans and documentation.
- Assist in the definition and verification phase of associated software functionality.
- Analyze feedback or nonconformities, provide workarounds or develop bug fixes.
- Maintain build environment, debug and development tools.
- Maintain coding guidelines and quality standards.
- Mentor junior engineers and assist & train other team members.
- Regularly report to a manager.
Your Skills & Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics.
- Demonstrate strong interest in the digital (wireless) communications sector.
- 7-10 years’ experience in C/C++ embedded programing.
- Real-time operating systems.
- Programming languages and tools: C, C++, Perl, Python.
- Some familiarity with development tools such as compilers, debuggers, specifically ARM based.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network programming.
- Ideally some knowledge of 3GPP mobile communication standards.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Team Manager for Delivery Unit at the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department - DAFPAK PSSD Project
Palladium Pakistan (Pvt.) LimitedFull time Full day
Posted date 2nd June, 2023 Last date to apply 11th June, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Lahore Category Healthcare Services Type Consultant Position 1 Experience 8 years Project Overview Funded by the UK’s Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Delivering Accelerated...
NestleFull time Full day
POSITION SNAPSHOT Location: Head Office, Lahore Company: Nestlé Job Type: Full-time Qualification: CA, ACCA, ACMA, MBA with major in Finance Experience: 3-4 years FMCG industry experience in financial planning, analysis, reporting, internal control POSITION SUMMARY Supporting the Business Unit Controller...
Senior Key Accounts Manager
PepsiCoFull time Full day
Overview The KAM will lead the PO1 On Premise and E-Commerce agenda; and will be responsible to define Channel-wise strategy to achieve sustained growth and to deliver the AOP volume and Revenue targets. Additionally, the KAM’s responsibilities will include managing...