Expert Software Developer-JazzCash
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L2
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Last date to Apply: 26 May 2023
What is Expert Software Developer?
We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Software development using different software architectures. A technology enthusiastic, having deep understanding of Microservices Architecture and has successfully delivered high performing APIs serving more than 1000 TPS to multiple clients. A candidate who is willing to learn new technologies & deep knowledge of design pattern, object orientation programming, databases & front-end frameworks.
What does Expert Software Developer do?
- Responsible for API Development
- Responsible for Web Application
- Responsible for maintaining CI/CD Pipeline
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Responsible for the timely and quality delivery of Software
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Software Developer?
- Four plus years of experience in Software Development
- Experience working with the Enterprise Application
- FinTech Technologies
- Digital Financial Services
- eCommerce Platforms
- Payment Gateways
- Digital Payments using Mobile Apps, USSD
- Regulatory Requirements
- Software Development Best Practices
- Project Management and Business Analysis
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Microservices Architecture
- IBM Cloud PAK for Applications
- IBM APP Connect /WSO2
- Microservices Development using NodeJS, Spring, and ASP.NET Core , etc.
- IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Relational, NoSQL and In-Memory DBs (DB2, MongoDB, Redhat Data Grid)
- Caching and Queueing
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Code Analysis
- Management and Monitoring (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana)
- DevOps (Kabanero, Tekton, Appsody, Operators)
- Container Services (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Kiali, etc.)
- Github, JIRA, and Confluence
- Web Services (SOAP, Restful APIs)
- APIs Performance Testing & Benchmarking
- Distributed Transactions Management
- Angular, jQuery, HTML 5, React
- Maintain CI/CD pipeline
- A positive and enthusiastic individual
- Fluent in spoken and written English Language
- Good problem-solving skills, self-learner
- Should take ownership of his work
- A hunger to learn
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume