Package Consultant-SAP HANA SCM EWM
IBMFull time Full day
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP solutions, including design, configuration, and testing.
- Identify appropriate services and align all solutions with business and IT solution owners
- Manage SAP IT Solution implementations, including budget, resources and timeline planning
- Write proposals and Statements of Work
- Lead assessments and explain requirements.
- Write deliverable reports and present findings
- Customize and configure SAP WM/EWM
- Support project organization for integration- and user acceptance test
- Experience in supporting Solution’s end to end for proposals and project delivery.
- Experience in providing Technical Solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business development, Presale, Scoping, Design, Development, Ongoing operations).
- Experience in providing functional and business process expertise and participate in design activities and a gap analysis prior to the implementation
- Experience in delivery of Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module implementations in client engagement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ years SAP experience in consulting with E2E full life cycle implementation on SAP ECC/S4 HANA EWM module
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in SAP SCM Extended Warehouse Management Solutions and S/4HANA Embedded EWM Solution
- Good integration knowledge with other components with SAP S/4HANA (WM, SD, MM) and other SAP or Non-SAP legacy applications
- Knowledge of SCOR, APICS certification
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Client Facing Experience
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume