AdvantestFull time Full day
- Consulting with design managers and other departments as required.
- Providing IT assistance to designers (in office and work from home).
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- Maintain servers and backups.
BS/ BE (Computer Science)
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Lead Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer
SastaticketFull time Full day
Description We are looking for an experienced Lead SQA Engineer, for our Karachi Head office, with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest SQA practices. Delivering the polished product...
Syngenta Crop ProtectionFull time Full day
Job Description Role purpose To manage day to day Quality Management related activities for ensuring flaw less execution of QMS system Analyze test reports and escalate any quality non-conformity for rectification. Ensure Quality related documentation and SAP data management is...
Intern (Pharm D)
GSKFull time Full day
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Posted Date: May 26 2023 Education & Skills: Pharm D (final year/fresh graduate) Sound communication skills Key Responsibilities: The intern will support the manager in Sterile Ampoule & Eye Drops in the following...