AimFitFull time Full day
Get To Know AimFit:
Empowering women is at the heart of everything we do at AimFit. We know in our culture that women, as primary caregivers and nurturers, put their own health on the back seat to look after others. All evidence clearly points out that a health-conscious matriarch is better for the family, society, and economy. The barriers to women adopting a healthy lifestyle are real though – an absence of information, motivation, skills, spouse & family support, accessibility to places for physical activity, cost-effective services, and free time are real challenges. This is where AimFit comes in, AimFit is a fitness platform for women with a mission to make 110 million women in Pakistan the fittest in the world and change the future of our nation. We produce and distribute hyper-localized fitness content through our app and web products, targeting women and aim for our users to get hooked onto them.
We raised our Seed funding round of 1 million USD in Sept 2020. You can read more about it here: https://www.menabytes.com/aimfit-seed
We are hiring to expand our design team. Our design team is currently small but growing fast so stakeholders joining now can expect to have a huge contribution towards the business and enjoy significant positions and stake in the company as we grow!
We are looking for a fresh-graduate who is enthused by the idea of gaining first-hand experience in assisting with managing our AimFit Studio. The ideal candidate will be confident and comfortable with working with the branch manager to enhance the experience of both new and loyal AimFit clients, and be passionate about fitness themselves. This position is designed to train a successful candidate to take over more senior leadership positions with AimFit in the future.
Engage with clients on a daily basis and through social media channels.
- Actively keep track of AimFit social media channels to develop unique and creative strategies for client retention and engagement.
- Collaborate with the Content Team to design hyper-localised content.
- Keep track of client engagement with all of our fitness programmes.
- Assist in keeping track of branch KPIs.
- Provide a highly-personalised customer service experience to all AimFit clients through confident product knowledge.
- Supervise the support staff at the branch in their daily expense control.
- Bachelor's in Food Sciences and Human Nutrition.
- Passion for AimFit’s mission - make 110m women in Pakistan the fittest and healthiest in the world!
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- A positive and welcoming persona - you will be one of the first people our clients interact with when they visit!
- High level of energy and a sense of humour ;)
- Adaptable and the ability to think on your feet!
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in BBA but other majors will also be considered.
- Industry competitive salary
- Health Insurance - we are your financial and physical wellness partner!
- AimFit Programs - safe to say you get free access to all our products ;)
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume