Software Quality Assurance Analyst
TEKENABLEFull time Full day
At TEKenable we bring the full range of Microsoft & Salesforce technologies and best-of-breed Low-Code platforms. We are an approved Salesforce partner as well as Gold Certified for Azure Cloud and Application Development, Microsoft Business Applications Partner of the Year 2021. We have extensive experience in legacy systems integration and offer licensing and Azure cloud as Managed Services.
A Software Quality Assurance Analyst is required for a permanent position in our QA team The suitable candidate will work within our “Project Resourcing & Delivery” function team that delivers services to our clients through software project implementations via platform, web and mobile applications through desktop, tablet and mobile. This team also interacts with our other functions for support & engineering teams and platforms teams.
The suitable candidate will need to be a team player, self-motivated with the ability to and keen to learn new technological advances, have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, excellent customer engagement skills, the ability to problem solve, the ability to work on more than one project at a time and see tasks through to their resolution. Experience in quality assurance and / or software testing roles and strong best practice knowledge in software test methodology and tools is essential. Skills in the areas of analyzing systems and software engineering would be an advantage.
This opportunity should allow the successful candidate to expand their technical knowledge and expose them to various industry sectors and clients. It will provide a challenging work environment, within an organisation that respects and depends on its employees.
- Working with other team members to analyse system functions and review functional and technical specifications to deliver test plans and test approach
- Successfully manage the completion of project System Test cycles and Integration tests capturing associated objective evidence
- Feeding back to development to help to resolve system issues and bugs
- Supporting customers through their User Acceptance Test (UAT) cycle to the successful delivery of projects and functions to Production / Live
- Liaise with Project team, QA team and Solution Architects to successfully deliver projects
- Ensure high standards of customer engagement and services are maintained
- Mentor junior QA resources, empowering them to learn best practices and continue to deliver QA output to the highest standards and Quality
Our Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- Extensive experience in a manual software test role
- Proficient in analysing requirements and identifying test scenarios
- Proficient in executing test cases
- Proficient it defects management.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project
- Good knowledge of manual Software Testing principles
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience using SQL Server (running queries)
- Efficient with time management
Highly Desirable Skills
- Some experience dealing with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or Power Platform
- Knowledge/Experience of Automated Testing
- Knowledge/Experience in Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of API testing
- Knowledge of Mobile testing
- Certifications in QA (ISTQB)
Benefits including - Annual bonus, hybrid working, flexible working hours, health insurance, Microsoft or Salesforce certifications, life insurance, company trips
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TEKenable has been named Technology Business of the Year, included in the Deloitte Fast50 for the last 4 consecutive years, and won the Deloitte Impact award. We have also been certified as a 'Great place to Work' for 2023. We have global reach with operations in Ireland, the UK, Hungry, Spain & UAE and expertise across Financial Services, Healthcare, Agri-Food, and the Public Sector.
At TEKenable we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion as we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, disability, sexual orientation, generation, or belief.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume