Senior DevOps Engineer
Nextbridge (Pvt.) Ltd.Full time Full day
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Lahore (Onsite)
- Min. 5 years of proven experience in DevOps
- Candidates with leading experience will be preferred.
- The candidate must have experience and complete training of at least 5 resources
- Strong Linux Concepts (RHCE)
- Strong Networking Concepts (CCNP)
- Strong Virtualization Concepts (Vmware ESXI, Proxmox)
- Strong Containerization Concepts
- Strong Deployment Knowledge (PHP, WordPress, Node, React, Ruby, Python, FTP, SSH, etc)
- Strong Code Management Knowledge (GIT, GITLAB etc)
- Strong Scripting Knowledge (Bash Scripting, Python)
- Strong Databases Administration Knowledge and CRUD Operations (SQL, Nosql, CacheDB)
- Strong Cloud Knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure) with IaaS and Managed Services Deployment
- Certified Candidates will be preferred. Certifications in AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Security, Ethical Hacking etc
- Good Automation and Configurations Tools Knowledge (Ansible, Chef or Puppet etc)
- Good Knowledge on Migrations, INfrastructure design and deployments
- Good Knowledge of Clusters & Replications
- Knowledge and practice in Cyber security is highly required for Pentesting, Vulnerability assessment and mitigation
- Good Knowledge on CI/CD Pipelines at least (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins)
- Good Knowledge of Emails Services and Deployments
- Good Knowledge of application monitoring and such as (PHP Profiling, Datadog, newrelic, etc)
- Good Knowledge of Microservices, Including Dockers, Kubernetes, EKS, GKE, LXC containers
- Good Knowledge in CDK such as Terraform, Cloudformation
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Research & Support Analyst
PremierBPOFull time Full day
We are seeking for Research & Support Analyst to join our team. To be successful in thisposition, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. We are looking for an individual with...
IT Support Engineer
AfinitiFull time Full day
Who are we? Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of...
Technical Support Scientist
FormulatrixFull time Full day
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Support Scientist for Lab Automation Instruments. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance for our liquid handlers and filtration instruments used in...