qordataFull time Full day
The HR Executive will be responsible for providing support in the various Human Resource functions which include recruitment, training and development performance monitoring and organizational development.
When you are working with us, you will be performing the following:
Performance Management and Compensation:
- Working on performance Management, including probation Evaluation, quarterly Project Performances and Appraisal cycle.
- Prepare and update Trend Analysis, Internal Salary Surveys for the existing employees.
- Create KPI’s and Competencies of all Departments with yearly update.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle (Job Advertisement/posting, Resume Shortlisting, Screening, Scheduling, Reference Checks, Salary Validation, Mashwara Session, Evaluation Upload on HRMS, Filing, prepare internal Salary Survey, Candidate Pool Management, prepare offer letters, resume formatting, etc.)
- Identifying the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Provide reporting and Analysis to the management and advice hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Create NDA’s & Employment Contracts and get it signed by employee.
- Intimations: Finance, IT, Admin, Department and Announcements.
- Follow Joining SOP (creation of files and profiles, receiving of verified documents, arranging cake
and employee card etc.)
Training and Development:
- Track department wise trainings as per the Target
- Request departments to create and publish TNA’s timely.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities as per the TNA.
- Create Book Library and Learning Management System.
- Market Research & related documents, presentation & systems to be automated module wise.
- Update all Flows and SOPs for the current systems.
- Ensure smooth execution of employee exit process as per the SOP.
- Timely Clearance, Intimations “Finance, IT, HR, Admin, Department”, Follow-ups with employee and department, Prepare Final Settlement and Letter. (As per SOP)
- Create analysis and exit report of the employees.
Organization Development and HR Operations:
- Service to Humanity Initiatives
- HR Operational Tasks (On a daily basis)
- Working on quarterly Recognition awards.
- Participate in Employees engagement activities.
- Market Research and Creation of Policies
- Create new policy/Workflows and SOPs and update existing one as per industry best practices
- Working on New Benefits to remain market compatible
- Create documents, letters and presentations regarding different processes.
You can get in, if you can prove that you:
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience of recruitment in IT industry.
- Knowledge of Basic HR functions and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
IFFCOFull time Full day
Job Summary To lead and oversee seamless maintenance operations including electrical, mechanical, civil and utilities maintenance and ensure that that there is no production loss due to non-availability of machinery Roles & Responsibilities 1. Strategic : Develop the short term...
Fellow Medical Officer, Adult Infectious Diseases
Medicine, Medical CollegeFull time Full day
Introduction The Department of Medicine at The Aga Khan University Hospital, comprises of independent sections of Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, and Pulmonary & Critical Care. The department has over 70+ full-time Faculty with a...
GENERIC VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Health Officer, NOB, FT, Karachi, Pakistan # 21980
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...