Phlebotomist, Hecoline Project, Department of Paediatrics and Child Health
Medical CollegeFull time Full day
Aga Khan University, chartered in 1983 as Pakistan's first private international university, is committed to the provision of education, research, and health care of international standard relevant to Pakistan and the region
The Outreach and Research Programme of the Department of Paediatrics and Child Health has nine community-based field sites across Pakistan (including five in Karachi) and focuses on research for the betterment of women and child health. The Department has a Nutritional Research Laboratory as well as an Infectious Disease Research Laboratory that caters to the needs of its research projects. It has well-acclaimed work to its credit both at the national and international level
This is a contractual position
You will be responsible for:
- drawing blood from study participants
- transporting the samples and theitr storage
- documentation of Project Data in Log Books for all enrolments
- accompanying RMO during field visits if required
- managing all logistics concerned with blood collection activity
- coordinating with main lab and enrolling staff
- any other task assigned by the supervisors.
You should have:
- a Matric/ Intermediate Certificate
- training in Phlebotomy
- at least one year experience of working as phlebotomist in a busy and reputable facility
- sufficient knowledge and experience of Phlebotomy procedures
- basic knowledge of safe injection/ IV practices
- sufficient knowledge of safe disposal of sharp objects as per Safety Guidelines.
Kindly send your detailed resume by email to hum[email protected] and mention “10048535” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by June 5, 2023
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
GENERIC VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Health Officer, NOB, FT, Karachi, Pakistan # 97183
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Office Assistant job is available in Karachi for a well-renowned sports club. An ideal candidate must be having a Graduation degree with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional verbal and written communication abilities,...
ReckittFull time Full day
Want a role with real-world impact? As an R&D Assistant at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to help develop products that touch millions of lives. Worldwide. Location: Karachi Focusing on one of our categories – Health, Home or Hygiene -...