Senior Research Assistant, Hecoline Project, Department of Paediatrics and Child Health
Medical CollegeFull time Full day
Aga Khan University, chartered in 1983 as Pakistan's first private international university, is committed to the provision of education, research, and health care of international standard relevant to Pakistan and the region
The Outreach and Research Programme of the Department of Paediatrics and Child Health has nine community-based field sites across Pakistan (including five in Karachi) and focuses on research for the betterment of women and child health. The Department has a Nutritional Research Laboratory as well as an Infectious Disease Research Laboratory that caters to the needs of its research projects. It has well-acclaimed work to its credit both at the national and international level
This is a contractual position
You will be responsible for:
- preparing weekly reports and report it to Project supervisors
- providing and record keeping of project incentive with social mobilizers
- translation and Urdu typing of project documents
- maintaining all the project data in proper manner
- planning and conducting awareness sessions in community
- providing proper counselling to study participants
- coordinating with the project supervisors to discuss field related activities
- providing training to the staff as per the protocols and guidelines of study
- any other task assigned by the supervisor
You should have:
- at least Bachelor’ s degree Graduation in Social Science or any other relevant degree
- One – Two years of relevant work experience
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- good writing skills
- basic Knowledge of survey and other research designs
- ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- resilience and ability to cope with work pressure
- willing to work in the communities/field sites
- good Computer and Report Writing Skills.
Kindly send your detaild resume by email to hu[email protected] and mention "10048525" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by June 5, 2023
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
National Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert
UNFull time Full day
Please apply through the following link and application submitted through the mentioned link will be accepted ONLY: National Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert (unido.org) Minimum Education: Masters Minimum Experience: 5 Years(At least 5 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and...
GSKFull time Full day
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Posted Date: May 25 2023 Education & Skills: Final year student of BBA/BBA graduate Sound communication skills (verbal + written) Key Responsibilities: Support with the development of promotional material Closely support brand team...
The EY Climate Change & Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Team is looking for project support and market - facing talented professionals across all levels (Consultants, Senior Consultants, Assistant Managers, Managers & Senior Managers) who will work with the larger, seamlessly connected...