Data Collector, Hecoline Project, Department of Paediatrics and Child Health
Medical CollegeFull time Full day
Aga Khan University, chartered in 1983 as Pakistan's first private international university, is committed to the provision of education, research, and health care of international standard relevant to Pakistan and the region
The Outreach and Research Programme of the Department of Paediatrics and Child Health has nine community-based field sites across Pakistan (including five in Karachi) and focuses on research for the betterment of women and child health. The Department has a Nutritional Research Laboratory as well as an Infectious Disease Research Laboratory that caters to the needs of its research projects. It has well-acclaimed work to its credit both at the national and international level
This is a contractual position
You will be responsible for:
- reviewing medical records of patients and obtain the information required for the study
- contacting the parents and explaining the purpose of the study over the phone
- arranging and coordinating the clinic appointments
- any other logistic support that may be needed for the project.
You should have:
- Matric and above
- 1 year experience in hospital/research facility
- ability to give oral instructions/information to patients and parents in colloquial English and/or Urdu
- mature, reliable and responsible
- able to understand and follow instruction
- ability to speak and understand job related English and Urdu
- effective communication skills
- professional integrity
- basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
Kindly send your detailed resume by email to hum[email protected] and mention “10048541” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by June 6, 2023
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Lecturer (), Department of Family Medicine
Aga Khan UniversityFull time Full day
Introduction The Aga Khan University (AKU), a private, self-governing international university chartered in Pakistan, is a role model for academic, research and service programs in health and higher education. The Department of Family Medicine is the first in Pakistan to...
Lead Frontend Engineer
SastaticketFull time Full day
Description We are looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Engineer, for our Karachi Head office, with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices. The incumbent must have...
Customer Services & Logistics Planner
GSKFull time Full day
Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Posted Date: May 29 2023 Job Purpose: 1. Manage Finish Goods imports by carrying out all documentation and activities as per group guidelines and compliance. 2. By carrying out business operations in close...