FiveRivers TechnologiesFull time Full day
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with overall business objectives.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance, direction and support.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across various channels, including social media, email, web, and events.
- Develop and manage a budget for marketing activities.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and preferences.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Track and analyze marketing campaign performance, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain and strengthen the company's brand through consistent messaging and positioning.
Perks & Benefits
Paid Time Off
A generous leave and PTO package which consists of medical, casual, and annuals, and year-end complete leave encashment.
Trips & Events
We have a dedicated calendar for company-sponsored trips, holiday celebratory events, and regular in-house recreational activities.
We are an active member of communities for marketing, disrupt, and technology. You get an awesome chance to represent us.
We offer a healthcare plan for prescription coverage as well as inpatient and outpatient care.
Maternity / Paternity Leave
Extended time off for all moms and dads to-be to focus on their family life, and return to work with a fresh mind and a plan.
We conduct regular in-house and virtual training programs where everyone can learn about the latest in technology.
We provide options to plan your work activities around personal or family commitments for the perfect work-life balance
FiveRivers Technologies is all about working hard but having fun too. Participate in both indoor and outdoor games.
Company-sponsored team lunches are ice-breakers, giving you a chance to know your team and the leadership.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume