Care Experience Lead
CareemFull time Full day
Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
At Careem, it is fundamental to provide accurate and updated information across all Care interactions. The purpose of the role is to provide a detailed assessment of care experience, maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the teams, and provide trend data to help deliver the best user experience.
What you'll do
- Identify and create a core set of business processes for Careem Care
- Review and evaluate user experience and identify areas of improvements in NPS/CSAT.
- Maintain Care agent call handling quality up to the highest industry standards
- Ensure compliance and policies adherence
- Lead problem solving and planning sessions for converting DSATs to CSAT
- Conduct focus groups, refreshers and lead quality/policy hackathon sessions
- Coordinate with on-ground teams to make sure Careem customer care standards are met
- Assess trends to identify improvement opportunities and devised forward-thinking approaches to align processes to achieve quality standards
- Review repeated issues within quality assurance and operations to solve problems and improve quality outcomes
What you'll need
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a senior role in process or experience design or a related field especially in customer service/call center industry
- Customer centric mindset and data driven
- Superior attention to detail and listening skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to speak English fluently
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume