Intern - Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: Intern
Last date to apply: May 28th, 2023
What is Intern - Innovation & Entrepreneurship?
The intern will be working closely with the Innovation & Entrepreneurship team within the Digital division at Jazz to achieve related milestones.
What does Intern - Innovation & Entrepreneurship do?
- Work on the Jazz xlr8 program (Coordinating and working with Xlr8 Startups)
- Conduct research for comparison of best-in-class practices for program design
- Proof reading and formatting proposal documentations
- Review past documents to draft partnership/project proposals for various stakeholders
- Support in UI/UX research for apps and digital products
- Review quarterly reports of existing projects
- Liaison with internal stakeholders for accounting and payments
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Degree preferences: Humanities/Social Sciences/Management/Business
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Research oriented approach
- Project management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Awareness of local start-up eco system is a plus
- Preference for tech-savvy individual
Why Join Jazz?
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume