Senior Supply Chain Officer
Aga Khan Health Service, PakistanFull time Full day
24th May, 2023
Last date to apply
31st May, 2023
Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Sr. Supply Chain Officer for Central Office, Karachi.
Senior Supply Chain Officer is responsible to provide support to Assistant Managers in procurement of capital, consumable and services for all AKHS, P operations in liaison with AKU Group Purchase and in accordance with the procurement SOPs.
- Awareness of AKHS-P mission and enhance its image
- Check and signing all the PO’s and Payment Requisitions
- Order placing and follow up of non-group purchase items.
- Check & sign all Payment Requisition Forms, Purchase Order, and Receiving Report and verify with Administrator and forward to Finance Dept
- Maintain Payment Requisition Register
- Looking different suppliers in the case of shortage of any item (consumable) from non-group purchase
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of Physical & Floor Stock.
- Analysis of inventory in terms of cost, expiry, quantity, inventory days etc
- Preparation and present Project Reports and procurement plan.
- Preparation of Strategic & Routine Capex Reports.
- Support proper utilization of ERP system.
- Preparation of Monthly presentation for Senior Management.
- Collaboration and Liaison with all stakeholders i.e., Regional Teams, Vendors, Inter departments in terms of inventory and other assigned tasks.
- Responsible for making Dash Boards with the current status of procurement.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring that spreadsheets are not just functional but user-friendly for others
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Graduate, Preferably MBA in Supply Chain
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in health Centre Sector
- Strong in MS Excel, Word & Power Point skills to build functional models and tools.
- Experienced with building excel tools that require look-up tables, If functions, dropdown lists and conditional formatting
- Having good Presentation skills
- Should be aware of usage of Ms. Dynamics 365 (ERP)
- Experienced in working with and manipulating large datasets using tools such as pivot tables to generate useful outputs
- Experienced in data analysis and presenting information using simple to understand infographics
- Should have knowledge of new updates of Excel , Power Bi & Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of ERP.
- Ability to work with non-technical staff and support routine data collection and quality checks
- Attention to detail and ability to forensically trouble shoot problems, debugging and error checking
- Ability to clearly explain processes and workings at an appropriate depth to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized and able to deliver results according to time-bound deadlines
- Having good verbal & Nonverbal skills.
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Sr. Supply Chain Officer accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by May 31, 2023.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume