HR Executive Intern - Remote
Human AppealFull time Full day
24th May, 2023
Last date to apply
4th June, 2023
About Human Appeal
Here at Human Appeal (HA) we have an exciting opportunity for an HR Executive Intern to be based at our Pakistan office remotely, but working with stakeholders based locally or overseas. You will join the organization on full time basis on a 6 month fixed term contract and in return receive a competitive salary depending on your skills and expertise. You will be first line reporting to the Global People and Culture Executive Lead.
HA is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
Please note this role is open to candidates with right to work for Pakistan only.
This is a fast-paced role within a dynamic HR team, which will require a high level of initiative, pro-activeness and strong multi-tasking skills. You will be responsible for providing generalist HR support to HR Department in all areas of HR as well as being proficient with standard IT systems and the English language.
- Provide generalist support for the entire recruitment cycle including but not limited to; interview bookings, JD/JP drafting, advertisements, longlisting, coordination with managers or candidates, reference checks, etc.
- Support HR L&D initiatives including orientations, trainings, workshops etc.
- Ensure proper HR file documentation and file management to audit standards.
- Conducting HR quality checks via routine spot checks and maintain HR trackers.
- Compiling HR exec summaries or reports.
- Undertaking research projects and supporting HR project implementation when requested.
Experience and Technical Competencies
- Ideally a Bachelors degree, preferably specialization in HR.
- Prior HR work experience for 3 months, preferably in HR support role.
- Prior experience of business administration and working with IT systems such as office 365, TEAMs etc. Computer literate and experienced with MS Office Suite.
- Be approachable, flexible, have a good eye for detail and be ready to work in a busy and varied role. You will also recognise that good HR practice can make a real difference to HA's success.
- Fluent English is essential. Additional languages (e.g. Arabic, Urdu) are desirable
- Passionate and knowledgeable about HR and the international development sector
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so for the best chance of success apply today to become our HR Executive Intern. Please note that we will only be contacting the Shortlisted candidates.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume