Junior Android Developer
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Junior Android Developer job is available in Karachi for a leading IT Solution providing Company. An ideal candidate must be having Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT along with 2 to 3 years of experience in the development and maintenance of Android applications, working with remote data via REST and JSON and with third-party libraries and APIs.
Junior Android Developer job role includes designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Collaborate with senior developers to create well-designed and efficient Android applications. Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code following coding standards and best practices.
- Looking for an Android Developer who can develop an Application end-to-end.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- App coding, testing, debugging, documenting and monitoring.
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows.
- Interacting with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments.
- Recommending changes and enhancements to software applications.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Unit-test codes for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON, and XML data formats
- Data Structure & Algorithm.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease, with different screen sizes etc.
- The ability to write computer programs.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Firebase on Android.
Apply at [email protected]
Kindly mention the job title Junior Android Developer in the email
Last date to apply is 10th June 2023
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume