Sales Engineer - Lahore
Atlas Copco Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd.Full time Full day
Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The Sales Engineer develops sales, and markets products by establishing channel partners through the distribution network. In addition, conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications required by the assigned region; production timetables coordination to the product company, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction. This role is also responsible to develop marketing strategies and undertake dealer management and product training.
This role is responsible for Pakistan.
Main Products: Portable Compressor, Handheld tools, Generator, Pump, Light Towers and after sales activities of all these products.
Internal: Divisional Product Company, Divisional Supply Chain, Service Department, Finance, HR,
External: Customers, contractors, distributors.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Determine direct and indirect customers' needs and desires by undertaking the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with Regional Business Line Manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, answering questions and requests.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and forecasting to support production schedules.
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs;anticipating volume and costing special and customized orders.
- Implementation of new technologies / applications on digitalization. Utilizing company platforms and securing market / competitor information on digitalization as required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Regular and timely dealer also end user visits and product training.
- Effectively sell and promote focused service products to catch set targets for the area/country. (Refurbishment, Reman, Fleetlink, service contract, etc.)
- Build and maintain good business relations with customers and distributors.
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- University degree in related field (preferably Engineering, Marketing, Business Management).
- Engineering background (preferably mechanical, electrical, industrial).
- Business / commercial, mid-level qualification.
- Technical know-how and marketing knowledge.
- Fluency in English communication (writing and verbal).
- Valid local driving license.
- At least five (5) years working experience in related field.
- Well versed in analytics, methods of extracting required data and presenting results.
- Experienced in data collection, extraction, and analysis.
- Strong understanding of product management and value creation principles.
- Experienced in managing products and features across all platforms (i.e. Social media, website, apps, etc.) and be adaptive in new technologies primary on digitalization for product development, sales, and marketing activities.
- Have mindset to think strategically and raise solution to problems.
- Dedicated attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent presentation skills, diplomatic and a good listener.
- Advanced computer skills (MS office).
What can you expext from us?
You will undertake the challenge of managing a multi-cultural business environment, with the strong involvement of indirect business channels. You will also be given the opportunity to grow and develop and have the potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. In addition you will join a tight-knit, energetic and successful team.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Laptop & Mobile
- Company maintained Car
- Pension scheme
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume