Consultant - Senior Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Rapid Innovation Karachi
EYFull time Full day
The EY Climate Change & Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Team is looking for project support and market - facing talented professionals across all levels (Consultants, Senior Consultants, Assistant Managers, Managers & Senior Managers) who will work with the larger, seamlessly connected MENA CCaSS team in shaping the climate change and sustainability agenda in the region.
We are looking for self-driven candidates with an entrepreneurial drive wanting to focus on impact opportunities and being a part of a larger change. The candidates will be working on innovative solutions, flagship initiatives and projects in the MENA region with extensive opportunities to travel to key locations and interact with global leaders on climate change and sustainability.
Candidates must have experience on topics such as climate change, sustainability/ESG decarbonization and circular economy. Any added experience on Digital and Technology enabled ESG solutions would be an added advantage. Candidates must also have consulting experience with a proven track record of winning and advising large corporate firms (FTSE 100 / Fortune 500) on strategy development and implementation of programs to drive and measure value creation.
The role will be based in our Karachi center of excellence and will support client engagements across the MENA region.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you will work as part of a wider team to support business development efforts, win project work and advise EY's clients on sustainability/ESG advisory and related services. In addition, you will contribute to the development of a market leading team that is capable of providing board level strategic advice and winning large transformation engagements that leverage the wider competencies of EY as well as raise EY's profile in the market, especially in relation to the climate change and sustainability debates.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in a position focused on climate change and sustainability advisory
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, for example engineering or environmental science
- Understanding of key sustainability issues and drivers and how they link to business value
- Proven track record of project management and delivery - in particular large-scale consulting engagements around sustainability. Prior consulting experiences an advantage
- Deep understanding of sustainability best practices in areas of transformation, supply chain, digitization, business model innovation and value measurement
- Exceptional commercial and leadership skills combined with entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment, managing team members to successfully deliver projects
- Strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Track record with a leading consulting firm in the MENA region
- Ability to travel within the MENA region
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the climate change and sustainability agenda in the region
- Being a part of a larger and seamlessly connected global team
- Working on innovative solutions, flagship initiatives and key projects
- Experience in working with global leaders and a diverse team of change makers
- Ability to develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Access to insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume