United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Under the technical supervision of Provincial Team Leader for Polio Eradication and the overall supervision of the Coordinator Polio Eradication; Programme Data Assistant will undertake the following duties:
1. Maintain and update a proper computerized information system of campaign data.
2. Assist in getting campaign coverage data from all districts and its timely compilation and sharing with the provincial and federal offices.
3. Update and analyze campaign data at district as well as union council levels. Identify problems/inaccuracy in data files and inform the supervisor enable timely corrections
4. Provide full administrative support to the Programme. Drafts, reviews correspondence. Takes notes at meetings.
5. Arrange appointment, receive visitors, screen telephone calls, respond to routine request for information
6. Make travel arrangement and process security clearances. Book accommodation and arrange airport transfers as necessary
7. Coordinate with provincial offices and follow up on requests for renewal of UNLPs, contracts, travel, work permits, visas etc.
8. Assist in the organization of meetings to be held at district levels and makes all administrative and logistic preparations
9. Establish and maintain electronic and hard copies filing system of the technical unit.
Functional Experience and skills:
- At least Five (5) years of experience in the relevant area
- Good understanding of modern electronic data collection softwares
- Proven knowledge in data management
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously and identify and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, and/or social sciences.
- Proficient use of English.
- Knowledge of other local languages (eg. Urdu, Pashtu, Punjabi) is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Provincial Office (3 each): Punjab, KP, Sindh and Balochistan.
1 for AJK & GB (Based in Islamabad)
- Please update your profile prior to apply for this position, incomplete profile having mssing iformation will be entertained.
- Female applicants having relevant expericne are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume